"That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowedging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus." PHILEMON 1:6

If we do not acknowledge by knowing and saying the good things that are ours or in us in Christ Jesus, then we can not communicate or tell others about our faith effectively!




My blogs have had technical difficulties since Nov 20th. The company I am with put up a create a new blog page and it kept me from getting to my blog dashboard. So I had figured I am out of the blogging business.
There has been a lot of communication between myself and google, blogger.com and webcolleagues in order to get this back online.  I do thank every body for their patience and all those who helped to solve the problem. I am sure I wasn't the only one who was having this problem because there are 100's of thousand of people blogging on these cites.  Thanks again everyone!


Blog Archive