"That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowedging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus." PHILEMON 1:6

If we do not acknowledge by knowing and saying the good things that are ours or in us in Christ Jesus, then we can not communicate or tell others about our faith effectively!



"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
      for thou hast said in thine heart,
           I will ascend into heaven,
             I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
               I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the    sides of the north:
                 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
                   I will be like the most High."  Isaiah 14:12-14

This Lucifer that Isaiah speaks of is none other than Satan.

Blog Archive